FS22 Altenstein Map v184.108.40.206
FS22 Altenstein Map v220.127.116.11
VERSION 1.0.4 final
– Altenstein Castle was renovated
– the animal feed mixing plant at the farm now works
– Egg spawn area has been moved and reduced
– the chicken coop at the farm now has room for 150 chickens
– the silos are finally sealed and have been replaced (1 silo had to be removed)
– all “farmlands” are redrawn
– the wardrobe trigger has been moved, the shelf behind it can now be used properly
– the trigger area at the courtyard fountain has been enlarged
– moddesc version increased
– minor fixes
– Still problems when drawing Edelweiss and Co. ‘InGame’ –> Fix can be done with the “AltensteinerLand”
– A small strip of manure often remains on the manure slab when overloaded onto a tipper, but this can be removed with the shovel –> It may be fixed with the “AltensteinerLand”
– the butcher’s shop will only go into operation on the ‘AltensteinerLand’ and will reopen a little further.
NEW SAVEGAME NEEDED.
This is the last version of the LS22Altenstein that will be available. :!::!:
But since our new multiplayer map ‘AltensteinerLand’ houses the ‘Altenstein’ in the heart,
all bug fixes in ‘AltensteinerLand’ will also eliminate any bugs that may still exist in Altenstein. :thumbsup:
Have fun while gambling.
– larger vehicles and devices could hardly be coupled after purchase –> renewed the complete spawn area at the vehicle dealer
– Missions with “large” machine requirements had “no space” –> moved infotrigger of the carpentry shop
– Unloading trigger at the greenhouse still only accepted water –> unloading trigger repositioned
– loose straw was still not accepted in the pigsty –> unloading trigger repositioned
– Kuhstall had a small “storage problem” with Mist –> “Fill-Wert” in the xml fixed
– Pigs produced “no” manure –> Increased the radius of the manure plate
– the large meadow below the sheepfold could not be used completely –> farmland enlarged and optimized
– the courtyard area (meadow) was too “choppy” towards the castle for many –> farmland enlarged and optimized
– minor optimization work
– Spanish (by Augustinus50 + GoogleTranslator)
– Hungarian (by Augustinus50 + GoogleTranslator)
– Russian (by Augustinus50 + GoogleTranslator)
– Dutch (by Augustinus50 + GoogleTranslator)
– Turkish (by Augustinus50 + GoogleTranslator)
– Czech (in planning)
– Portuguese (in planning)
– Still problems drawing Edelweiss and Co. ‘InGame’ –> we’re still working on dash
– A small strip of manure remains on the manure plate when it is loaded onto a tipper, but it can be removed with the shovel –> currently k.A. why is that hmm
NEW SAVEGAME NEEDED.
Change log – end
Welcome to Altenstein, a small community somewhere in Upper Bavaria where time seems to have stood still.
No modern-day stress, no big machines and no cell phone masts or wind turbines, instead rest,
Birdsong and a babbling brook. The ‘good old days’ are not yet past here !!
The Bavarian mountains are all around and nature is still in order here. Or so it seems.
Can you bring your grandfather’s old farm back to life and maybe even a big one?
To become producers of many different products? Can you take care of enough animals to start these productions?
Treat yourself to a new start in Altenstein and let the times of our grandparents and great-grandparents come to life again.
Especially vintage car fans will hopefully get their money’s worth with this small German map.
Brought into the LS22 with permission from the LS17 original modder Redkeinstus. Thank you for this release. <this>
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE CREDITS UNDER “FILE INFORMATION” FOR FURTHER THANKS !!
The map basically has the following to offer you in LS22:
– 1 courtyard with meadow areas
– 30 buyable fields
– 4 meadow areas
– 2 small wooded areas
– 3 additional animal pastures to the stables
– BGA with 3 driving silos
– Water pumping station
– Agricultural land trade for seeds, lime, liquid fertilizer, and much more.
– Agricultural vehicle scales in the country trade
– Vehicle dealer with workshop
– Filling station for diesel, methane and electric
– Road traffic (50km/h) and pedestrian splines
– Butterfly, firefly and duck splines (only with recommended ‘onCreate-extension’ mod!!)
– Lovingly decorated map with its own sounds
– Weather and season dependent decoration
– all old buildings from the LS17 version available
– many points of sale and production
– map-specific revamp productions and products and much more.
Much needed mod: PRODUCTION REVAMP
Our recommended mods: ONCREATE EXTENSION PRECISION FARMING DLC
Available languages from version 1.0.3: German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Turkish and “Dutch” (more planned)
The farm includes: residential building, half-timbered hall, shelters, workshop, well, bulk goods hall, diesel filling station, barn silo,
Bulk material silo, ball storage, manure plate, 2 silos, greenhouses, feed mixing plant (still under construction)
and a farm shop
Animals: cows, pigs, sheep, horses, chickens, bees, dog
Points of sale: Schloss-Altenstein, storage tower, wood chip trade, earth fruit storage, private house,
Manure trade, liquid manure trade, cattle trade camp, gas station shop, barn, stone crusher,
Supermarket, village shop, Kramerwirt, pizzeria, farm shop
Productions: milk processing, chocolate factory, oil mill, water mill, sugar factory, bakery,
Spinning, carpentry, tailoring, muesli factory, grape press, ice cream production,
Winery, distillery, butcher shop (under construction)
Field 1 : 0.348 ha Field 11 : 0.307 ha Field 21 : 0.354 ha
Field 2 : 0.190 ha Field 12 : 0.288 ha Field 22 : 0.203 ha
Field 3 : 0.636 ha Field 13 : 0.645 ha Field 23 : 0.411 ha
Field 4 : 0.342 ha Field 14 : 0.421 ha Field 24 : 0.112 ha
Field 5 : 0.165 ha Field 15 : 0.256 ha Field 25 : 0.527 ha
Field 6 : 0.526 ha Field 16 : 0.359 ha Field 26 : 0.351 ha
Field 7 : 0.686 ha Field 17 : 0.412 ha Field 27 : 0.249 ha
Field 8 : 0.578 ha Field 18 : 0.125 ha Field 28 : 0.388 ha
Field 9 : 0.591 ha Field 19 : 0.155 ha Field 29 : 0.101 ha
Field 10 : 0.555 ha Field 20 : 0.247 ha Field 30 : 0.269 ha
There are no ‘grass missions’ and no ‘AI splines’ for descents on the map. Also on one
We intentionally did without the starting fleet, which you only sell again anyway.
A small recommendation for an immediate start: PORSCHE-DIESEL SERIES PACK
And if you expect “HighResolution” textures from good old Altenstein, you’re welcome to use all the old ones
Edit texture files (over 1GB) and then integrate them into the map for us.
The map is a conversion from the LS17/LS19. The original from the LS17 comes from REDKEINSTUS. With his permission I had brought the map then as a beta version in the LS19 and now in the 22er. So once again a big thank you to REDKEINSTUS for the release of this unforgettable map. The following people have contributed to the completion of the map this time: conversion, design, and much more. Augustinus50 Productions/Products, Markers, uvm. BigDaddy 3D Artists, Maya-/Blender TaZ-Modding, Pepperonie Test-Gaming, Bug-Fix Report BLACKMOOSE, LeO-Modding A special thank you goes to the \\\"FBM-Landbauer\\\" for the release of many of his mods for installation in our map and the recreation of map specific decorations on order. I would also like to thank Markus77 again for his once again very helpful LS YT videos and of course the entire FBM team for their support and help. If I have forgotten anyone, greetings to them. Object-Credits: LS19+22 Deco Prefabs + Mods by Landbauer LS19 SPAR Supermarket, Original by CML LS19 Eicher Shield Prefab by Skins and more LS19 Old Diesel Engine 0.9Beta by Der LS Farmer LS17 Fodder Mixer Mini by Kastor (Thanks for the release) LS15 Deco Objects by Rosenthaler LS15 Butchery Prefab by möchtegernbauer LS13-22 Deco and Objects by GIANTS.