Everything about the Farming Simulator 19 in One
Everything about the Farming Simulator 19 in One
Official Farming Simulator 19 manufacturer’s description
The million-selling franchise makes 2018 a giant leap forward – this year the ultimate Farming Simulator returns with an all round renewed graphics engine , which offers the most impressive and most haunting images and effects, along with the deepest and most extensive agricultural experience , the it ever existed on PC.
Farming Simulator 19 is making the biggest step yet, with the largest fleet of vehicles the franchise has ever seen. They take control of vehicles and machines faithfully reproduced by all leading companies in the industry. This fleet includes for the first time John Deere , the world’s largest manufacturer of agricultural machinery, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Farming Simulator 19 showcases new US and European environments in which you can shape and grow your business. He will introduce many exciting new agricultural activities, including new machinery and crops, including cotton and oats! Beware of your livestock, pigs, cows, sheep and chickens – or ride your horse for the first time and explore the sprawling land around your farm on this brand new path.
Farming Simulator 19 is the richest and most comprehensive agricultural experience ever developed for PC and will be released by the end of this year.
- The biggest leap forward for the Landsuit Simulator franchise offers the most impressive and haunting graphics yet
- Drive and use hundreds of true-to-life agricultural vehicles and tools. For the first time, the world’s largest manufacturer of agricultural machinery is John Deere
- Keep and look after your livestock: pigs, cows, sheep, chickens and, for the first time, horses
- Ride your own horses and explore the sprawling countryside in a huge open space
- World filled with agricultural activities
- Design your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your farming experience with community-built mods on PC
Farming Simulator 2019 Minimum system requirements
The following system requirements are listed on the lift side of the LS19 on Steam :
- 64-bit Windows 7/8/10
- 2.5 GHz Intel or comparable AMD quad-core CPU
- 4 GB of RAM
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 series, AMD Radeon HD 7770, or better graphics card (at least 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
- 20 GB of free hard disk space
- sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for the DVD / retail version)
- Internet connection for activation, updates / patches and multiplayer game necessary.
Previously known information
Name of the Game: Farming Simulator 19
Release date: 20.11.2018 (officially confirmed)
Platforms: PC (Windows / Mac), PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
RRP: € 34.99 for the PC standard version; 49,99 € for the PC Collector’s Edition and the consoles Standard-Version
Farming Simulator 19 gameplay
- There are three new game modes to choose from when starting a game ( see DevBlog # 1 ):
- “New Farmer” is a balanced starter experience that will provide you with some equipment and a small, prepared farm that you can naturally grow. This mode is similar in style to previous Farming Simulator games and is recommended for new players.
- “Farm Manager” will give you a large amount of money, but not a farm or equipment that would be worth mentioning. This option leaves you completely where and how you want to design the yard of your dreams.
- “Start From Scratch” is the hardcore option that allows for realistic settings and lets you launch without land, without farm and with very little money. Careful planning is a must here.
- The exact starting conditions (ie which equipment, how much capital, land, etc.) are not yet fixed and can still change.
- You can build your own farm from the ground up and expand at any time (if you own the land). Whether houses, stables, silos, workshops, … everything is placeable! You can choose a random spot on the map (eg a forest), buy the land, cut and remove all the trees and then place the farm or just a stall there. So you are very flexible in the design.
- You can only fell trees if you own the land.
- If you just need money or just want to rebuild your farm in another place, you can sell your own land.
- In multiplayer mode you can have up to 4 companies with 4 players / player teams … GIANTS is currently testing the possibility of increasing the number of possible teams to up to 8.
- Each player or player team has their own country, their own equipment and their own bank account. So you can almost “play against each other”.
- You no longer buy individual fields, but only “whole” areas of the map, including forests and meadows.
- When buying placeable objects, the floor can adapt to the object. No “floating” buildings are desired, so the floor is changed to make sure it looks good.
- There are 2 completely new maps (American environment called “Ravenport” and a European environment) and a revised map (Estancia Lapacho from the LS17).
- Birds were added to the environment, which sometimes also follow the drill, for example. They do not affect the gameplay.
- The size of the cards has not changed compared to the LS17.
- The user interface has been revised (including more transparency) and expanded. Basically, it is based on the same design as the LS17.
- Forestry is still part of the game. The crane control of the Scorpian King has been simplified
- new editor to customize the character
- Players may have the option of sleeping at night to skip the night (still in the test phase!)
Animals and fruits
- Chicken, sheep, pigs and cows are still part of the game.
- New are horses (which can be ridden) and dogs (as the “Buddy” of the farmer)
- Plants turn in the LS19 when driving over. Also, they no longer go “through” the cabin. In addition, GIANTS works because it no longer rains through roofs (90% done).
- There is an animal limit for stables. However, players can upgrade buildings (eg stables) if they need more space to B. to be able to keep more animals.
- GIANTS prefers to offer the player three different stall sizes, although the highest of the three levels may not be limited. This feature is still under development.
- 2 new types of fruit: oats (including as food for the horses) and cotton
- Weeds can be removed with the harrow, but only in the early growth study, then it can be eliminated with field sprayers.
- Fruit destruction is now part of the game (without mod) from the beginning. This feature can also be disabled if desired.
- The (optional) plowing after every third harvest, to avoid loss of yield, was supplemented by sprinkling lime. It always has to be chalked up and only plowed with corn, potatoes, sugar cane and turnips.
- The fruit varieties influence the soil compaction. How different is from fruit variety to fruit variety. This also determines how often you have to plow.
Equipment and license partners
- The LS19 contains the largest (licensed) vehicle fleet ever.
- New license partners for the LS17 (+ DLCs): AGRO-MASZ, Elmer’s Haulmaster, John Deere, Samson, …
- Among others (confirmed license partners): Case IH, Challenger, Deutz-Fahr, Fendt, Horsch, JCB, Krone, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Ropa, Rostselmash, Stihl, Väderstad, Valtra, …
- NOT included is the brand Claas. This was announced by GIANTS as part of the FarmCon.
- The game includes branded caps that you can “set up” your character.
- The AGCO IDEAL combine will be available in two versions: Fendt IDEAL and Massey Ferguson IDEAL.
- Not all devices from the LS17 DLCs / extensions are transferred to the LS19.
- Tractors are grouped in the shop by power (hp). This makes it easier for the player to find a tractor based on their own needs.
- In the shop there is now a 3D preview of the equipment. For example, if you adjust the configuration of a tractor, you can see in the 3D preview what has changed. In addition, you can move the “camera” and zoom in or out.
- The interior of the vehicles has been equipped with new animations: The character moves when steering, accelerating and pressing the brake. Outside the cabin, the movements / animations of the driver are visible. The seat of the tractor shown also had an animated suspension.
- Over time, tractors lose power, which reduces their working speed. In addition, equipment will eventually show signs of wear (paint removed, etc.).
- The vehicle interiors will be equipped with cabin and dashboard lighting.
- The vehicles will not be equipped with IC control (Interactive Controls).
- GPS is also not included in the game.
- There are dynamic connecting hoses (eg for the connection between seed hopper and seeder) and other connecting cables.
Farming Simulator 19 mission system
- There is a new / revised mission system to help new players getting started.
- The mission system is now available in both singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
- There is no time limit anymore.
- The player has the choice whether to use his own equipment or that of another farmer.
Technical Farming Simulator 2019 info
- Regular multiplayer games continue with a maximum of 16 players.
- Statement regarding system requirements: If the LS17 runs without problems, the LS19 will certainly run. If LS17 is already running with difficulty, however, it will be scarce.
- There are discussions with the developers of the courseplay mode regarding compatibility (but not integration).
- No new graphics engine, but a completely / fundamentally revised GIANTS engine.
- The graphics will once again make a significant step towards photorealism. Nearby objects are sharp and the farther away they are, the less sharp they become and the colors fade – as in a photograph.
- procedural generation of sky and horizon (dynamic sky)
- Clouds are 3D objects (voxels) and affect the lighting of the scenery (for example, you can predict rain when looking into the sky as the clouds darken)
- Sun acts as a “real” and non-static light source and provides dynamic light and shadow (sun and moon travel across the sky)
- new volumetric fog
- Also added directly to the engine:
- Depth of Field
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Rendering Bloom SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion)
- Light scattering (light is broken by the sun)
- PBR (Physically-Based Rendering)
- Color Grading / Tone Mapping Global Illumination (SSAO)
- Dynamic Eye Adaptation
Farming Simulator 19 releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on November 20!